The Top International Scientist Ms. Shamini Ayyadhury brings with her a thorough knowledge in the field of Life Sciences and graduated from one of the top universities in the world with a Masters. She has interacted with various internationally acclaimed scientists and doctors. She has acquired an all-rounded exposure in several different science fields, taken on responsibilities such as carrying out independent research, supervision of young scientists and spearheading a collaboration with a well known drug company. For the last one and half years, she branched out from allopathic research to explore & challenge herself with an alternative outlook in- and practice of scientific research. She has travelled internationally to several countries (Russia, Germany, USA, Malaysia), taking on diverse responsibilities such as developing partnerships with international scientists & research labs, in educating business associates of the research and product aspects of the company and screening through potential investors and manufacturers to ensure credibility of products and services, often leveraging upon her all-rounded exposure in Science. She has in the process developed product-development skills by ensuring safety requirements were met, working with lawyers and directors from country offices to follow-up with legal abidance, and meeting up with project deadlines to ensure profitable returns for the company.
With brief experiences in business ventures into the Health & Nutritional Sciences, she has further broadened her horizons to value and strive towards excellence in quality versus quantity in driving product development and business efficiency.
Ms. Ayyadhury is deeply interested in working with scientific research teams involved in disease pathologies and treatments. She believes she has the talents and experiences to contribute towards scientific research and/or pharmaceutical excellence and to aid in achieving high standards in quality of research work and product development.
- About the author of this site. (selfcare2wealthusana.com)
- A toast to a healthy gut. Cheers people! 🙂 (selfcare2wealthusana.com)
- A Matchmaking Service to Unite Scientists and Citizen Volunteers (forbes.com)
- Top Scientist Resigns from Top Science Org – Admits Global Warming Is a Scam (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Top Latin American Scientists Named 2011 Pew Fellows in the Biomedical Sciences (prnewswire.com)
- Freedom (selfcare2wealthusana.com)
- Corn Utilization and Technology Conference Announces “Next Green Revolution” Expert and Former USDA Top Scientist as Keynote Speaker (prweb.com)
- Top scientists tackle the issue of HIV persistence (eurekalert.org)
- Why our scientific discoveries need to surprise us (theglobeandmail.com)
- Climate Scientists Defense Fund – Please Help [Greg Laden’s Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- #SciFund Puts YOU in Charge of Funding Science! (blogs.scientificamerican.com)
- Ask Slashdot: Crowdfunding For Science – Can It Succeed? (ask.slashdot.org)
- enGrant Scientific Launches Site for Tracking Scientific Research and Grant Funding (prweb.com)
- Chickasaw Composer Receives Emmy for Musical Scientific Experiment (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Help crowdfund scientific research! (boingboing.net)
- FDA Invests $2 Million In Partnerships Through Centers Of Excellence In Regulatory Science And Innovation (bioresearchonline.com)