Have a look at this article.
Worldwide there were 285,ooo,ooo Type-1 Diabetics in 2010.
By now this number has grown to over 300,000,000
Do the maths and you will realise that in a geographically small Country like Germany with roughly 85,000,000 inhabitants and 57,500,000 adults you have 3,500,000 Type-1 Diabetics who have to undergo daily insulin injections.
Now imagine the profits Doctors, Specialists, Diabetes-Educators, Diabetes-Kids, Diabetes Association, etc are making from these people.
They make at least €30 per patient each time they see them. Each patient visits his support team at least 6-times a year. That’s at least €180 per patient per year. In Dollars thats $220
Multiply that by 3,500,000 and they make a profit of €630,000,000 or $770,000,000.
Why do you think all these doctors and support organisations hate our cure so much?
Weltweit gab es 2010 285,000,000 Typ-1 Diabetiker
Heute ist das auf über 300,000,000 gewachsen
Alleine in Deutschland leben 3,500,000 die ihrem Doktor und den restlichen Unterstützungsgruppen €630,000,000 oder $770,000,000 Profit bringen.
Denn jeder dieser Unterstützer macht wenigstens €30 Profit pro Besuch. Bei wenigstens 6 Besuchen pro Jahr ergibt sich der obige Profit.
Jetzt versteht man warum unsere Therapie von den betroffenen Unterstützungsgruppen so hart angegriffen wird.
- Dog Diabetes Mellitus (vetdepot.com)
- Creighton to Assess Use of Talking Circles for Diabetes (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- A Healthy Diet for Gestational Diabetes (everydayhealth.com)
- Diabetes Education Program Merits ADA Recognition (obxcommongood.org)
- Pet peeves for those with diabetes (mayoclinic.com)
- Breastfeeding After Gestational Diabetes Benefits Both Mother and Baby (everydayhealth.com)
- Treating Diabetes with Insulin: Real-Life Tips (diabetes.webmd.com)
- Act on Diabetes. Now (ujvalslounge.com)
- khelil omrane added 2 discussions to the group Health Tips For The Week (community.humanityhealing.net)
- Support Groups for Gestational Diabetes (everydayhealth.com)
- What is the relationship between diabetes and obesity? (zocdoc.com)
- 366 Million Diabetics and Growing | Fooducate (yawacooks.wordpress.com)
- 366 Million Diabetics and Growing (fooducate.com)
- Physicians Link Diabetes to Vision Loss (hospitalphysicians.com)
- Diabetes and Sugar Metabolism (everydayhealth.com)
- Why would you want to “manage” diabetes? (aboundingwellness.wordpress.com)
- The US Drug Watchdog Urges Family Members or Loved Ones of Diabetics Who Now Have Bladder Cancer if They Were Using the Drug Called Actos (prweb.com)
- Diabetes Rates Expected to Escalate to 1 in 10 by 2030 (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Recognizing Key Diabetes Symptoms (everydayhealth.com)
- A Broker’s Perspective: Diabetes (dworkinassociates.wordpress.com)
- CWD 2012: Need More Input! (sixuntilme.com)
- Just ask us (diabetesaustraliavic.wordpress.com)
- Christa Wolf, writer from then-East Germany, dies (goerie.com)