I was brought up with a healthy respect for other people’s opinion. However, the older I grow the more I realise that people’s opinion is often based on half truths and incomplete facts.
The enclosed article by my learned friend is outstanding.
Now, to really make a difference, click on the following link and try it out.
- Many chronically ill Canadians can’t afford medication: survey (news.nationalpost.com)
- Chronically ill Canadians find health care too costly: Survey (vancouversun.com)
- Chronically ill find health care too costly: Survey (windsorstar.com)
- What is National Invisible Illness week? (zocdoc.com)
- Why do I have a chronic cough? (zocdoc.com)
- Parenting a Chronically Ill Teen (webmd.com)
- The Five Pillars of Chronic Illness (newtowncommunitychiropractic.wordpress.com)
- How to ask for help when chronic pain or illness strikes (kevinmd.com)
- The Illness Picture: A New Way to Tell My Chronic Illness Story (chronicbabe.com)
- One Chronic Illness Can Lead to Others (georgefebish.wordpress.com)