DIABETES-DAILY publishes conference news without observing its duty of responsibility.
Publishing conference reports of research that’s not yet past the embryonic stage about Diabetic pregnant women, implying that people one day should take immune suppressive drugs to repair Betacells isn’t just ludicrous!!!
It’s enticement to MALPRACTICE.
- Have a Healthy Pregnancy with Asthma, Diabetes, or Epilepsy | BabyZone (babyzone.com)
- Diabetes Report Card (nlm.nih.gov)
- Once-a-year drug could spell the end of daily insulin injections for type 2 diabetics – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Typical Symptoms of Being Diabetic (diabetes.answers.com)
- Diabetes Mythbusters: Common Misconceptions About Diabetes (mydiabeteshome.wordpress.com)
- Gestational diabetes (babyzone.com)
- Q&A: My one-hour glucola test came back elevated and I’m concerned my baby might have gestational diabetes. | BabyZone (babyzone.com)
- Daily soft drink increases diabetes risk (bigpondnews.com)
- Embarrassing Moments with Diabetes (diabetesdaily.com)
- A daily can of soda may raise diabetes risk (mnn.com)